Ranch and Coast Plastic Surgery, a leading provider in cosmetic and plastic surgery, is pleased to announce they will be holding a “Ranch and Coast Plastic Surgery National Scholarship Contest”. The essay winners selected will receive a $1,200.00 scholarship. As a respected plastic surgeon, Dr. Chasan places great value in his own education and the sacrifices made along the way to becoming a successful Plastic Surgeon.
As a strong advocate for education and higher learning, Dr. Chasan is proud to give back to aspiring students through the Ranch and Coast Plastic Surgery Scholarship Essay Contest. This annual scholarship is awarded to one student based on merit.
There will be only one winner. The scholarship funds awarded are to be used for tuition and books only. Once awarded, checks will be written to the recipient’s enrolled school and credited for academic costs. Scholarship is non-renewable and is only good for one semester. By participating, you are giving your consent for us to contact you via mail, email and/or call to you. In addition, if you are the winner, you are giving us your express consent to use your name, college or medical school identification, your photo (see below) and your essay on this site and for any other promotional purposes, without further compensation or payment to you. If you want us to use your photo, please send that in with your submission. The scholarship recipient is responsible for payment of any applicable State and/or Federal income taxes due to the receipt of the scholarship.
Please review the eligibility requirements and application instructions below.
- Application Deadline: Submission must be received by December 15th, 2017.
- The Scholarship is available to any college student who is currently admitted to and attending an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited US university or college.
- Employees or family members of employees at Ranch and Coast Plastic Surgery are disqualified from applying for the scholarship.
- Past winners are disqualified from reapplying for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Write a 1,000 to 1,500-word essay on the following topic: “How does rhinoplasty enhance other facial features?”
Submissions can be sent either by email in PDF or Word document or by mail:
Ranch and Coast Plastic Surgery
1431 Camino Del Mar
Del Mar, California 92014
You must include the following information in your application:
- Full name, address, and contact details including your phone number and email.
- A statement of your current academic status, including evidence that you are currently attending college as set forth under our Eligibility requirements. You can submit your most current undergraduate or graduate transcript as evidence. By applying for this scholarship, you give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- Your written submission as a Word document or PDF attachment.
Selection Process and Notification
Essays will be reviewed by a panel of independent judges and the winner will be announced on or around: December 15th on the Ranch and Coast Plastic Surgery website and through the Ranch and Coast Plastic Surgery social media pages. The winner will also be notified via email or phone.