Kasie Connors – Registered Nurse, Injectables Nurse, Microblading
Kasie Connors, RN, has over 20 years of nursing experience behind her. Early on in her career she began working for Dr. Paul Chasan and currently has over 16 years experience in the cosmetic plastic surgery industry. She has spent her career in the operating room and as a clinical patient coordinator.
Kasie lived in Wisconsin for several years during which she had the opportunity to became a clinical educator for Merz Aesthetics, Inc, the company that makes fillers such as Radiesse.
Kasie has trained physicians across the nation on injection technique of dermal fillers and has become a master of injectables, fillers, and Botox.
She is thrilled to be working alongside Dr. Paul Chasan at Ranch & Coast Plastic Surgery as our injectable nurse, laser rejuvenation specialist, and eyebrow microblanding artist.
Treatments and Services Offered
- Silicone Oil
- IPL Phototherapy with Broad Band Light/BBL
- Helps with removal of age and sun spots, small facial veins, skin redness and acne
- DOT Laser/CO2 Fractional Laser
- Skin Resurfacing treatment that addresses sun damage, brown spots, fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture and acne scars
- Laser Hair Removal
- Iriderm Laser
- For smaller areas such as broken capillaries or telangiectasias of the face
- IV Vitamin Therapy Drip Bar